Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Winter

I love how the wind is so cold on my face that I'm pretty sure my face will crack and break apart all over the floor if I smile.
I recently got myself involved in B'sues Boutique creative group on Facebook. It looks like a lot of fun and I wanted to hook you guys up with her website. B'suesboutique.com  hope I got that right, because frankly trying to get anything to work right using this platform is a real pain in the ass.
I'm too lazy to delete this blog and make another using a different platform.

Anywoo, her website has a ton of goodies, jewelry making supplies ect. Not to mention her You Tube channel. So check it out! You won't be sorry!
And just as soon as I figure out how to post a cute little pic of her site on the sidebar I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment