Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

CRITTERS

Last night I was trying to sleep. All of a sudden I heard a critter bounding down the length of the attic. Now, normally you wouldn't hear a mouse running, so that made me think that this critter was a squirrel.

Finally the annoying squirrel settled down. Silence once again descended on the house......... Scratch scratch scratch....oops he dropped his nuts. I could hear them rolling along the attic. Ok he has his nuts....drop...nope dropped it again. Picks it up. drops it. picks it up...drops it...picks it up drops it. Rolls across the attic. Bounds over to get it. Drops them AGAIN..

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY- CAN YOU PLEASE JUST HANG ON TO YOUR NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

I am silently screaming this in my head because i don't want to wake the rest of the house.

I finally fall asleep, and wake up promptly at 3 am because my rooster decides its a great time to start crowing.

sigh......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment